Although it is the fastest mode of transportation, air travel in India isn’t necessarily the cheapest. Oftentimes it is difficult to make travel plans or even fly to a destination for work without overstepping one’s budget. This is because air tickets constitute a big part of travel expenses. If you always struggle with getting air tickets within your budget, then you have come to the right place! IRCTC Air is a one-stop solution for all your air travel needs. Introduced by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited, IRCTC Air brings low-cost air tickets to passengers and also offers them a world of additional benefits. Want to know how you can get your hands on the lowest airfare domestic flights, lowest air ticket, lowest fare international flights, low fare flight tickets offered on IRCTC Air? Read on to find out how.
- Start Early: This is something you must have heard plenty of times. One of the easiest ways to get the lowest cost airfare is by booking early. As soon as your plan is in place, simply get on the IRCTC Air app or website and book your tickets at a reasonable price.
- Be Flexible: Another simple hack to get a better price on air tickets is by being slightly flexible with the travel dates. Especially if you are traveling for leisure, then it is best to avoid the peak season and busy hours. Instead, fly during the off-season and enjoy the same experience at the best price.
- Try Low-Cost Airlines: You might not be aware of this but there are several low-cost airlines in India that offer flights at quite reasonable prices. If your departure and arrival destinations have good connectivity, then you can fly back and forth without exceeding your budget. On IRCTC Air, there are many low-cost airlines that you can choose for your next trip.
- Go Incognito: Most ticket booking websites store the user’s search history from the browser and then inflate airfares on repeated searches. The best way to save yourself from this price hike is to use private mode while looking for air tickets to your desired travel destination.
- Try an Alternate Route: While this one isn’t the most convenient option, it will help you save plenty of money. Instead of flying to your destination directly, you can take a layover flight which is usually cheaper and you will also get a chance to explore a new place at the same cost. This tip works really well for holidays and vacations when you can cover 2 or even 3 destinations by booking connecting flights.
- Use IRCTC Air: The last trick in the book is also the most effective. If you just want to save big on every booking, simply become an IRCTC Air user. From concessionary fares for government officials (including LTC) to the lowest convenience charge of just Rs. 100, IRCTC Air users can avail of a world of perks. Not only this, but you will also get free air travel insurance worth Rs. 50 lacs on every booking.
Note: IRCTC is one of the authorized air ticket booking agencies for booking air ticket on official tour for Government employees.
Ready to get started with your flight ticket booking? Visit the official website at www.air.irctc.co.in or download the IRCTC Air app today.