The new year 2023 is here and we are ready with a new list of travel destinations to explore. But why should air travel be expensive? If you want to fly to some wonderful destinations across the globe, then it is time for you to become an IRCTC Air user. Avail of amazing benefits and enjoy taking flights to your favorite holiday spots without burning a hole in your pocket. Want to get started?
Here’s how you can book flight tickets on IRCTC Air.
- Go to the official IRCTC Air website i.e. www.air.irctc.co.in . You can also download the IRCTC Air app from Play Store/ App Store.
- The next step is to choose the type of ticket you want to book. Categories on IRCTC Air are. one-way, round trip, multi-city, defense fare, or Government employee (including LTC).
- Once you select a travel type, you can enter the place of origin and destination. To do that, select from the drop-down menu by clicking the ‘origin’& ‘destination’ tabs or enter the name of the place manually. Once you have entered the points of travel, you can move on to the next step.
- After that specify the dates of departure and return. For that, all you need to do is click on the ‘departure date’ tab and a calendar will appear on the screen. Select your travel dates and move to the next step.
- Finally, select the number of travelers, class whether economy, business, or premium economy, and if you would like, you can also choose your preferred airline. Then click on search and a list of air ticket options will be presented to you.
- Once you find your preferred air ticket, you can click on ‘book’ to complete the process. The portal will ask whether you want to use your GST number for this particular booking. If you choose not to, you will be redirected to another page with a detailed airfare break-up along with options for booking meals, adding extra baggage, and selecting a seat of your choice.
- Next, share all traveler details. If you’re an existing IRCTC member, then log in to your account. Otherwise use the ‘guest user login’ to fill in and enter the required information manually. After providing all the details, you will be directed to the last page.
- In the end, review your booking and if you’re satisfied with the details, you can move ahead with the payment. On IRCTC Air, you are given the choice of multiple modes of payment including UPI, wallet, credit card, debit card, net banking, etc. Select your preferred payment mode and on completion, you will receive the final copy of your tickets and invoice via email.
Once you book tickets on IRCTC Air, here are the benefits you will receive:
- Free air travel insurance up to Rs. 50 lacs.
- Concessionary fares for armed forces, defense personnel, etc.
- Leave travel concession on tickets.
- Lowest convenience charge of just Rs. 100.
- Multiple payment modes & secure payment gateway
- Round-the-clock customer support
- User-friendly mobile app and website
- Special offers and limited-period discounts
- 5 % Value back on booking IRCTC SBI Card Premier