If you’re passionate about visiting new destinations and exploring uncharted terrain, then travelling must never stop for you. Don’t let your budget come in the way of any new adventures. And you don’t even need to wait for festive discounts and special offers. For instance, if you’re booking an international trip from Delhi, then you can get cheap air tickets for Delhi from your city easily on IRCTC Air website or app. All you need to do is take care of a few simple things that will enable you to book air tickets without burning a hole in your pocket. Want to learn how? Here are a few easy tips and tricks that can ensure that all your travel dreams are fulfilled.
- Use Incognito Mode: Have you noticed that every time you go back to check the price of a particular ticket, it keeps getting higher and higher? While you’re doing your best to save money, it seems to be working against you. This happens because when a particular route is searched repeatedly, the ticket price becomes inflated as the airline tries to make more profit. A simple hack to avoid this price surge is by using the incognito/ private mode on your browser while searching for cheap air flight tickets. This way the websites won’t be able to retrieve your search history and you can avoid the surge pricing.
- Book Early: This one goes without saying. The earlier you book, the higher your chances of getting a better deal. And there’s no better way to get a cheaper flight ticket than to plan your trip well in advance and make the bookings accordingly. Don’t wait for last-minute deals or a flash sale because booking early is definitely the best way to get discounted airfares.
- Choose Different Airlines: There is no doubt about the fact that it is easier to book for a return journey and most of us are led to believe that return flights in domestic circuit are actually cheaper. But this is untrue. You should check different airlines and if you’re a little flexible with the timings, then you’ll surely get a cheaper deal.
- Avoid the Weekend: Airfares usually tend to go up on Fridays and plummet back on Monday. If you’re looking for cheap air flights to Delhi, then book your ticket on Wednesday or Thursday as these are generally the best days for getting budget-friendly airfares.
- Select a Reliable Website: Given the increasing number of travel-booking websites, it is easy for a user to get confused and most of these websites increase the amount the moment you try to book a ticket. IRCTC Air is an easy, accessible and transparent air ticketing website that offers users budget-friendly and affordable air tickets for both domestic and international flights. IRCTC Air believes in complete transparency and you can check the detailed airfare anytime. Additionally, it does not levy any hidden charges on the ticket and also provide free air travel insurance for all. So, why go elsewhere?
Additionally, it is always a good idea to opt for refundable tickets, especially if you have booked your tickets early. Spending a few extra bucks can save you a lot later on. And you can easily the get lowest air ticket to Delhi, Mumbai, Paris or any other city in the world on IRCTC Air. Ready to galvanise around the globe with these hacks in your kitty? Download the IRCTC Air app on App Store or Play Store and start booking “cheap air tickets for Delhi” today!