Are you a frequent traveler who scales the skies very often? Whether you travel within India or outside, completing your plane ticket booking is the biggest hurdle. One has to look at the price, airline, dates, timings, airport transfers, and lots more. If you want to book domestic or international air tickets in India at the best price, then become an IRCTC Air user today and follow the steps:
- Go to the official IRCTC Air website i.e. www.air.irctc.co.in. You can also download the IRCTC Air app from Play Store/ App Store.
- The next step is to choose the type of ticket you want to book. Choose from these categories on IRCTC Air i.e. one-way, round trip, multi-city, Defence, Government employee including LTC.
- Once you select a trip type (one-way, round trip, multicity, defense quota), you can enter the origin city and destination city from the drop-down menu by clicking the ‘from’ tab or entering the name of the place manually. Once both are entered, you can move on to the next step.
- After that, specify the dates of departure and return. For that, all you need to do is click on the ‘departure date’ tab and a calendar will appear on the screen. Select your travel dates and move to the next step.
- Finally, select the number of travelers, class whether economy, business, or premium economy, and if you would like, you can also choose your preferred airline. Then, click on search and a list of air ticket options will be presented to you.
- Once you find your preferred air ticket, you can click on ‘book’ to complete the process. The portal will ask whether you want to use your GST number for this particular booking. If you choose not to, you will be redirected to another page with a detailed airfare break-up along with options for booking meals, adding extra baggage, and selecting a seat of your choice.
- Next, share all traveler details. If you’re an existing IRCTC member, then log in to your account. Otherwise, use the ‘guest user login’ to fill in and enter the required information manually. After providing all the details, you will be directed to the last page.
- In the end, review your booking and if you’re satisfied with the details, you can move ahead with the payment. On IRCTC Air, you are given the choice of multiple modes of payment including credit or debit cards: Visa/Master Card, net banking, or payment pay through mobile, UPI options, Select your preferred payment mode and on completion, you will receive the final copy of your tickets and invoice via email.
If you have a flight enquiry, whether it is about the booking process or timings, or cancellation, you can easily reach out to the customer service team. Not just booking, even cancellations and refunds are easy and hassle-free on IRCTC Air. So, whenever you wish to travel next, remember to book your flight tickets or complete plane ticket booking on the IRCTC Air app or website for a smooth experience.