Winter is in full swing and if you are one of those people who enjoys a good snowfall, then now is the time to book a flight to a dreamy winter holiday destination. The sudden drop in the temperature has made this season perfect for travelling and when paired with holidays, there is a no better opportunity to make some beautiful memories. If the humid summer months have kept you cooped up inside your home, then make the most of winter and book flight tickets to one of these exciting places.
- Auli: Think of fragrant apple orchards, pine trees, old oaks and snow-capped mountains, the vision you have in mind is the heavenly hill station in Uttarakhand, Auli. a must-visit for thrill seekers, it is a great place for skiing and other outdoor activities such as trekking.Nearest Airport: The nearest airport to Auli is Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun. From there, you can either catch a bus or book a taxi all the way to Auli.
- Gulmarg: One of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India, Gulmarg in Jammu and Kashmir with its ethereal beauty and high mountain peaks needs no introduction. Truly, heaven on earth, Gulmarg becomes even more beautiful in the winter months as everything gets blanketed by snow. Nearest Airport: The nearest airport to Gulmarg is Srinagar Airport which is well-connected with all the major airports of the country. From there, one can easily take a cab to Gulmarg.
- Manali: A list of winter holiday destinations in India would be incomplete without a mention of everyone’s favourite hill station in Himachal Pradesh, Manali. Whether you want to enjoy adventurous activities in the snow or simply want to relax in the lap of nature, Manali is the place for you. Nearest Airport: The nearest airport to Manali is Bhuntar, located at a distance of 50km from Manali and 10 km from Kullu.
Now that you have 3 amazing holiday spots to choose from, the next step is to book cheap flight tickets on a reliable platform such as IRCTC Air. on IRCTC Air, you can choose flight tickets from a wide range of airlines and book one that fits your budget. Here’s why IRCTC Air is the perfect choice for your ticket booking, every time.
Book Your Winter Escape on IRCTC Air and Enjoy These Perks
- Hassle-free booking, cancellation, refund and rescheduling
- Easy multi-city bookings at no extra cost
- Free air travel insurance worth Rs. 50 lacs at zero cost on every booking
- 24*7 customer support
- The lowest convenience fee of just Rs. 100
- Leave travel concessions on air tickets for government officials
- Concessionary fares for Special Indian Armed Forces and Defence Personnel
- No hidden cost
- Credit shell facility
- Protected online payments through a secure gateway
- Quick web check-in
When you get so many benefits on a single platform, then why would you even think of going elsewhere? To book airline tickets, book flight tickets or get your hands on cheap flight tickets in a jiffy, visit the official website at www.air.irctc.co.in or download the IRCTC Air app today.