Can’t decide your next family holiday destination?
- Andaman: Have you always considered the Andaman Islands to be a romantic destination favored by couples? You are in for a surprise as this little slice of paradise is an amazing place for your entire family. The turquoise blue water beaches, verdant islands, and interesting reminders of the colonial past all come together to make it an ideal family holiday destination.
Nearest Airport: Veer Savarkar International Airport in Port Blair
- Munnar: Sometimes known as the ‘Kashmir of South India’, Munnar is another scenic destination that you can explore with your entire family. Quietly nestled in the Western Ghats, this beautiful hill station boasts sprawling tea estates, beautiful national parks, famous bird sanctuaries, and a very rare Neelakurinji flower that blooms only once in 12 years.
Nearest Airport: Cochin International Airport which is 13 km away.
- Agra: This one is a no-brainer on the list. Home to the Taj Mahal, Agra enjoys hoards of tourists from different parts of the world all year. Whether it is the heritage sites or flavourful local cuisine, Agra is a tourist destination that is loved by one and all. Part of famous tourist circuits such as the Golden Triangle and Uttar Pradesh Heritage Arc among others, Agra is a must-visit destination.
Nearest Airport: Kheria airport and Agra Airport (AGR)
- Vrindavan: ‘Lord Krishna’s childhood abode and one of the oldest cities situated at the banks of river Yamuna, Vrindavan is deeply revered by the devotees of Krishna. With hundreds of Radha and Krishna temples dotting this sacred city, the atmosphere reverberates with spirituality and divinity.
Nearest Airport: Agra Airport (AGR) is closest to Vrindavan at a distance of about 54 km.
- Coorg: ‘The Scotland of India’, Coorg is another picturesque hill station in Karnataka that can be visited with the whole family. Famous for its coffee plantations, Coorg is blessed with breathtaking exotic scenery and lush greenery.
Nearest Airport: Mangalore International Airport which lies at a distance of 165 km from Coorg.
With so many amazing tourist destinations to choose from, you can easily plan a family vacation and make memories to cherish forever. Want to get started? Your flight ticket reservation is just a few steps away.
- Start by logging on to www.air.irctc.co.in or open the IRCTC Air app on your mobile phone.
- After that, you can select the journey type from the one-way, return, or multi-city.
- Then enter the origin city, destination city/airport along with other details such as date of travel, the number of passengers, etc., and press on ‘search’.
- Select a flight from the list.
- After that, you can proceed by logging into your IRCTC account or as a guest and then adding passenger details.
- Complete payment using your preferred mode and you’ll receive a booking confirmation on your registered mobile number and email ID.
That’s it. Your airplane ticket booking will be completed. So, book your flight ticket to one of these exciting family holiday destinations and spend some quality time with your loved ones.
Visit www.air.irctc.co.in or open IRCTC Air App.