Flying during the Covid-19 pandemic can be an unsettling experience even for the most seasoned traveler. As we slowly but surely learn to accept that this pandemic has changed our way of living to the core, most of us are ready to embrace and adapt to the new normal. After a long hiatus in 2020, ardent travelers can’t wait to start exploring the world again and visit all the destinations on their bucket list. But traveling in 2021 comes with its own set of challenges, restrictions, and apprehensions. At IRCTC Air, we understand how difficult it can be to manage last-minute travel plan changes along with the pressures of the new travel guidelines. Therefore, we have introduced multiple user-friendly features that make flight ticket booking during the pandemic not only safe but also quick and hassle-free. From checking the availability of air tickets to getting the most competitive fares on air tickets, IRCTC Air users can enjoy the most rewarding online air travel booking experience. Let’s take a look at some of these features.
- Easy Cancellation: While booking a flight ticket may be quite easy, canceling it and getting timely refunds is no cakewalk. But not when you choose to book your air tickets on IRCTC Air. IRCTC Air users can simply select the booking, cancel it instantly and receive a refund within 7 working days.
- Quick Reschedule: Unavoidable delay in travel plans? Fret not and reschedule your air tickets in a jiffy through details like PNR and last name. Do keep in mind that while rescheduling, no change in passengers is allowed and the cost of fare difference may be charged as per airline rules.
- Credit Shell: Airlines like Indigo and Spicejet offer credit shell facilities to their passengers. So, if your online flight ticket booking gets canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, then you can get a complete refund in the form of credits that can be used later to book a flight ticket on the IRCTC Air app or website.
- Web Check-In: For the safety of passengers, IRCTC Air offers a hassle-free web check-in option for multiple airlines. Once you complete your online web check-in (48 hours to 90 minutes before the flight departure) successfully, you can download the boarding pass and baggage tag for a smooth check-in experience at the airport.
- Online Payments: Credit card, debit card, UPI, digital wallet, BHIM, online banking, or any other mode, you can rest assured that you will find your preferred payment option easily on IRCTC Air. What’s even better is that all our payment getaways are secured so your money is protected and safe with us.
Apart from these features, IRCTC Air manages to provide the best online flight ticket booking experience to its users through benefits such as:
- Easy multi-city bookings at no extra cost
- Free air travel insurance worth Rs. 50 lacs at zero cost on every air ticket
- 24*7 customer support
- The lowest convenience fee of Rs. 50
- LTC claims
- Special Indian Armed Forces fares
- No hidden cost
So, next time you want to check any flight ticket availability in India, book the lowest-priced air tickets, or simply have an air ticket enquiry, IRCTC Air should be your chosen platform. To enjoy the convenience of booking air tickets on the go, download the IRCTC Air app today from the App Store/ Play Store or visit www.air.irctc.co.in today!