Government officials form an indispensable part of the working of a nation and with so much of their time dedicated to the service of the country, very little is spared for their families. At IRCTC Air, we endeavour to provide them with a seamless flight ticket booking experience so that they can enjoy travelling to the fullest. While IRCTC Air has a wide range of benefits that are offered to all its users, government officials are entitled to a few extra. With services like easy LTC claims, the special fare for defence personnel & their dependents and free air travel insurance, IRCTC Air offers ease of booking flights, unlike any other portal. Take a look at these special features in a little more detail.
- LTC Claims: ‘Leave Travel Concession’ or LTC is a type of flight ticket booking that entitles government employees to travel to their hometowns or other places in India by air with the airfare being reimbursed by the central government. A great initiative for government officials, LTC tickets ensure that those who work for the country get a chance to spend time with their families or undertake a much-needed vacation. IRCTC Air is the only verified platform for booking LTC flight tickets Once you select LTC as the ticket type, all you need to do is submit an official ID card and the concession can be availed.
- Defence Force Special Fare: Army personnel who are currently serving in the armed forces, their family members, dependents or even those who belong to the ex-servicemen category or are now retired can avail a special discount. IRCTC Air is the best platform to avail defence fares while booking flight tickets online. This is because both the website and mobile app offer a seamless and easy process. Once you fill in the necessary information such as travel type, departure and arrival destinations and dates, number of travellers and class, you can select a suitable flight, add traveller information and then select ‘Indian Armed Forces Personnel’ category and finally proceed with the payment to complete air travel booking online. Not sure if you fulfil the eligibility criteria? Get the details by clicking here.
- Free Travel Insurance: Do you still pay extra money to get travel insurance? Choose IRCTC Air and avail the benefit of free air travel insurance worth Rs. 50 lacs on every booking and that too at no additional cost. This insurance cover will enable you to travel across the world without any worry. While several other air ticket portals also provide travel insurance to their customers, they generally charge an additional sum for it. But with IRCTC Air you can get air travel insurance for free regardless of the travel type. This benefit is not limited to government officials only but can be availed by any IRCTC Air user.
With plenty of cheap air travel sites crowding the online air ticketing space, choosing a reliable platform can be quite confusing. Let’s make the exercise easy for you by highlighting some amazing features that you can enjoy while booking air tickets online on IRCTC Air.
- User-Friendly Interface
- The lowest convenience fee of Rs.50
- Easy multi-city booking
- Round-the-clock customer service
- Low-cost airfare
- Availability of hotel booking
- Secure online payments with multiple modes
- Quick refunds and credit shell
- Reschedule/re-book facility
- Web check-in
To book flight tickets on the go or for any flight ticket enquiry, visit www.air.irctc.co.in and unlock an exciting range of exclusive benefits.